Escalade to Tahoe front end conversion

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
N

Nbs

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Awesome, would anybody have an idea of how much cash I should ask for on top of the Tahoe parts?

diamondbackjo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
this would definitely not be the first mod I was doing, but to each his own. good luck on the swap.

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Makes it look like a beefy Tahoe, and the color being dark helps out... don't know how it would look on a your pearl white Escalade though, photoshop is a good idea..

OHSIXX

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I say leave as is as far the conversion goes.....do some suspension work and some NNBS esky wheels and then you will have this ;)

DFront.jpg

NathanJax

Vacation Nathan
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I say leave as is as far the conversion goes.....do some suspension work and some NNBS esky wheels and then you will have this ;)

DFront.jpg

Damn that Escalade looks sweet!!!!

OP
OP
N

Nbs

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm doing suspension and wheels but I don't like that front end at all!

a4edwin

Full Access Member
Reaction score
it'll look like shit where the bumper and the fender meet.

josueh95

Full Access Member
Reaction score
is it just me or has anybody else noticed that the escalade wheel wells are round. and the tahoe wheel wells are more rectangular so i dont see how the escalade clading can fit nicely on the tahoe front fender without some modification

---------- Post added at 10:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:52 PM ----------

to me the thing i never liked about the escalades where the headlights..i think the ones with black housing make it stand out better maybe making the escalade with black accents

32300800001_large_zpsc2142e77.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Helmetgurus

Latest posts