Escalade to Tahoe front end conversion

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Blazed

Accepting Donations
Reaction score
The way you're doing it is much smarter because you might actually be able to gain money from the trade.

kses123

kses123
Reaction score
All he would have to do is trim the front fender flares just behind where it meets the grille. Shouldn't be difficult at all for a body shop to accomplish.

josueh95

Full Access Member
Reaction score
what i mean is the actual shape of the fender well. escalades are round tahoes are more squared.

OP
OP
N

Nbs

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The way you're doing it is much smarter because you might actually be able to gain money from the trade.

Hopefully, I'm not sure how much to ask though

---------- Post added at 11:42 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:41 AM ----------

what i mean is the actual shape of the fender well. escalades are round tahoes are more squared.

It should be fine since people do Escalade front ends on Tahoes/Suburbans/Silverados all the time

---------- Post added at 11:43 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:42 AM ----------

im not too far from you, so let me know how much your thinking, i've got a 03 pewter tahoe

I'm not sure how much to ask. do you have an offer?

---------- Post added at 11:45 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:43 AM ----------

I don't know where you are located but if you aren't to far away from london, ky I may be interested in swapping front ends. What color is yours?

Pearl White

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Helmetgurus

Latest posts