esky third brake light on tahoe

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

groundscr8pr

flaccid member
Reaction score
complete meaning 3rd brake light included w/glass for 250?? that's not too bad... hmmm

yes complete. i havnt checked the dealer to see how much just the light is. with all the peeps saying they have done it with just the light. you would think someone would post what they paid.

groundscr8pr

flaccid member
Reaction score
the rear glass doesnt have to be replaced. Just pick up the esky applique and I think it comes with 3M adhesive tape to affix to the back glass.

back window does have to be replaced. just picked up mine and the painted trim and brake light mounting screws pass through holes in the glass.

---------- Post added at 02:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:18 PM ----------

yes complete. i havnt checked the dealer to see how much just the light is. with all the peeps saying they have done it with just the light. you would think someone would post what they paid.

i actually got the complete tailgate/hatch. so if anyone needs a hatch minus rear window i got one for sale.

CdnDenali

Reaction score
You do need to buy the whole assembly as one, Escalade rear glass, rear applique and third brake light. To boot I believe you still have to switch the wires in the plug to make it work...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HIGHHOPES