Evolution of my '02 Tahoe

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jamison

Chevy Fan
Reaction score
I've decided to start a thread like I've seen in other forums that shows the evolution of my tahoe since I got it. I bought it March of this year and thought I would keep it stock, but the mod bug bit me! So here's what I've got so far and I'll post pics as I go....
As of now- '02 Tahoe LT
Debadged rear and sides
Tinted front sides to match rear
Tinted front windshield 45%
Removed the roof rack crossbars
VVME 6000k HID's
Pioneer AVIC-N2
Replaced all stock speakers w/Memphis

The day I bought it...
IMG00068.jpg

IMG00078.jpg

6/9/09...
P1010030.jpg

The Tahoe and my IS300.
P1010037.jpg

P1010038.jpg

More updates to come....

---------- Post added at 09:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:40 PM ----------

BTW, thanks to PavementPounder, JKMotorsports, BigE, and GroceryGetter for your super clean rides and inspiration. There are others, but I constantly find myself looking to your trucks for ideas the most.

Max

Mile High
Reaction score
Truck looks good, nice looking lexus too. My brother used to have one back in the day dropped on 19s, great cars.

OP
OP
Jamison

Jamison

Chevy Fan
Reaction score
Thanks bro! I've done a catback greddy evo exhaust, hotchkiss suspension, Swift Racing cold air and ecu chip, staggered IS350 wheels, and some stereo stuff including a Pioneer D3 and Pioneer Premier subs. I love the car, but my wife drives it mostly.

Max

Mile High
Reaction score
They're not too quick but reliable as hell. He had all kinds of shit done to his
is32.jpg
is3.jpg

low profile 19s+colorado roads= :supergay: I'd buy one in a heartbeat if the price was right, then slap an ls1 or soarer tt swap.

---------- Post added at 08:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:07 PM ----------

btw why'd ya ditch the Jesus front plate? lmao. truck looks way better w/o the bug shield too.

OP
OP
Jamison

Jamison

Chevy Fan
Reaction score
You could single turbo the stock motor in that IS and pull 500+ hp. Trust me, it's been done many times..

Max

Mile High
Reaction score
Yeah but we can single turbo our trucks and make more power reliably :Big Laugh:

JKmotorsports

Rollin the boosted grocery-getter
Supporting Member
Reaction score
.... bought it March of this year and thought I would keep it stock, but the mod bug bit me!
BTW, thanks to PavementPounder, JKMotorsports, BigE, and GroceryGetter for your super clean rides and inspiration. There are others, but I constantly find myself looking to your trucks for ideas the most.

LOL, it's hard to keep it stock when you're part of a forum and constantly see nothing but modded rides! Clean looking truck man:cheers:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RamDude827