Evolution of my '02 Tahoe

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Jamison

Jamison

Chevy Fan
Reaction score
A few more pics from today after I washed and detailed it this morning. I have to drop it off Fri to have some scratches on the 2 front doors buffed out after my truck got attacked by billygoats at a drive thru petting safari.

P1010489.jpg

P1010490.jpg

BlackDenali

Roof Rack ****
Reaction score
A few more pics from today after I washed and detailed it this morning. I have to drop it off Fri to have some scratches on the 2 front doors buffed out after my truck got attacked by billygoats at a drive thru petting safari.

P1010489.jpg

P1010490.jpg

DAMN!!!! Looking Shinny!!! :buffer:

OP
OP
Jamison

Jamison

Chevy Fan
Reaction score
So I did something I didn't think I wanted to do, but you all know how that goes. Anyways, check the tails. I still have to have them buffed by a friend with a better buffer b/c my powerball didn't do the trick.

P1010549.jpg

P1010550.jpg

P1010551.jpg

OP
OP
Jamison

Jamison

Chevy Fan
Reaction score
I used the VHT stuff but didn't clear it at all. A friend of mine tints a lot of tails and even some headlights here locally and he said he's never used any clear. I'm going to take it to him this week and see what he can do. Here's a pic of the tails on my Lincoln LS that he did a couple of years ago.

LS2.jpg

LS1.jpg

Effeckt

Resident Cards Fan
Reaction score
Hoe has come a long way! Tails look good but definitely need to be buffed like you said. I like the evolution thread. I think I will make one the next time I post pics of my mods. Hell of a lot better than making a new thread every time I get mods like I have been doing.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thatblackthoe