Exhaust Question

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Has anybody here tried the Flowmaster American Thunder kit on their 07-14 Tahoe?

https://www.holley.com/products/exhaust/exhaust_systems/flowmaster/american_thunder/parts/17430
have not but looks like a decent price, the photo doesn't show the correct bends but that's not uncommon
and it doesn't tell you if it is a single/double/triple chamber, you might want to try and find out single is loudest, 3 chamber is more quiet

all I found is "The Super 50 Series’ large tuning chamber" so it might be a single

89Suburban

Bull in the china shop
Supporting Member
Reaction score
have not but looks like a decent price, the photo doesn't show the correct bends but that's not uncommon
and it doesn't tell you if it is a single/double/triple chamber, you might want to try and find out single is loudest, 3 chamber is more quiet

all I found is "The Super 50 Series’ large tuning chamber" so it might be a single

Here is an x-ray pic of one on their site.

fm.jpg

89Suburban

Bull in the china shop
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'm worried about the dual kit fitting over the axle with the 5" drop.

Reaction score
Dontchya remember that meme or YouTube video from way back in like the early 2000's of the dude with a Flowmaster on his car saying that it'll get you laid? It was like viral for a bit, like that hawk tah crap

89Suburban

Bull in the china shop
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Dontchya remember that meme or YouTube video from way back in like the early 2000's of the dude with a Flowmaster on his car saying that it'll get you laid? It was like viral for a bit, like that hawk tah crap
Nah I never heard of it. I didn't get onto the internet scene until mid-2000's.

j91z28d1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Lol, I was on my first car forum in 1997

I was at a thing today and they had the very first cell phone with a camera built in on display and it said it was released in 1997. like holy crap that messed me up. 97 doesn't seem that long ago, but I guess it is. that and it feels like phones have always had cameras lol.

I don't know when my first message board log in was but I'd like to know haha I'm pretty sure it was a car board too

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoeR4065