Exhaust...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

UofMZ71

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i put on a magnaflow a couple weeks ago and love it. I just got the muffler and left the rear resonator on cause 1. havent found any tips i like and 2. dont know if i want more sound. For $100 installed it just sounds good, can hear it at start up and little rumble while its idling, when you give it some gas - perfect sound, then once you hit your speed cant really hear anything...

Best bang for the buck!

Modded

That Guy
Reaction score
I ahve it but I took out the resonator, thing is too ugly to leave there!!
Then I got a Dual walled tip to replace it.

Timgco

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Mine is better than yours! and all the others suck! LOL! :boxing::roflsquared:

It's all a matter of what you have access to locally and how YOU prefer the truck to sound...or in this case how your wife want's it to sound.

I went with the volant super tips and noticed just a very slight difference in sound. It was for the denalli and didn't turn out well on our truck since we have a Tahoe with the 5.3. The quality of the exhaust was good!!! I just got the wrong one shipped was all.

So the next step was to go to a custom shop. I told them pretty much what you had said. My wife drives this 90% of the time and we wanted a rumble to it, no interior drone while cruising at highway speeds, but wanted it known when you jumped on it. I had a choice between Magnaflow and Flowmaster. They put the flowmaster on 1st and let me here the sound. I was sold! So that's what we did. I had the 4" tip exit out on an angle.

CORSA is hand's down the best exhaust that I have owned and ran them on a couple of my past H2's. Great quality, but pricey. This kit I spent $200 and change on.

exit pic: P8030014.jpg

Ducati18

Reaction score
What do you all recommend? I don't want a loud ass one (my wife drives it 99% of the time). I just want one that sounds somewhat mean and low. Got any ideas?

Corsa I think is the best. The wife loves the sound to. I have it on my 2005 yukon.

MyYukonXL

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Hi everyone, this is my first post and I love this forum. I just ordered the Corsa Sport Exhaust and the Volant powerCore Intake. I can't wait to get them and install it. I am a man with patience but for this I have none.
Bought the Corsa Sport for $669.75 and the Volant for $277.95. Seems like a good deal.

07whitehoe

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I have the Magnaflow and it sounds just fine. I know when my wife is pullin in so I can close the internet **** or pretend im sleeping.....(jk) Overall I really like it and it is probably a preference thing like most have said already. Good Luck

Modded

That Guy
Reaction score
Damn that made me laugh.
I like my Magnaflow too.....

Effeckt

Resident Cards Fan
Reaction score
Hi everyone, this is my first post and I love this forum. I just ordered the Corsa Sport Exhaust and the Volant powerCore Intake. I can't wait to get them and install it. I am a man with patience but for this I have none.
Bought the Corsa Sport for $669.75 and the Volant for $277.95. Seems like a good deal.

Where did you find the Corsa exhaust for that price? Most of the ones I've been coming across are $900+.

On a side note, those of you that are bigger gear heads than I am. What are the advantages of going with the bolt on exhausts like the Corsa Sport as opposed to going to a exhaust shop and having them weld and fabricate one for you with a muffler of your choice?

willie6988

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Hey bud I had the flomasters super 40 and it sounded great i had the catback to dual and it was a bit loud and my buddy had the the single magnaflow and its not loud what so ever you can bearly hear it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dbow555