exhuast

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

kensyl77

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Need help to decide. Corsa sport or touring exhuast upgrade. how well does this system perform? Need imput.

OP
OP
K

kensyl77

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
my modes are relatively short. Injen CIA, flex-a-lite e-fan,cherry bomb muffler sucks drone, going to CORSA, in-person tune (the best). Avg HWY mpg 20-21. The drone of the cherry bomb is causing my deafness. Just wanting some others that are using the Corsa system for their input. '04 yukon XL Denali 6.0L 2 into 1exhaust

Last edited:

Rivieraracing

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Some say corsa is a waste of money but I have an '02 6.0 denali and I love my corsa sport!! No drone at all, it's actually stock quiet at cruising speed so no yelling needed in the cab to have a conversation, slightly louder than stock at idle, but sounds killer at full throttle!! I LOVE IT!!

Corsa Sport!!!!!

mhorn0817

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i have the corsa touring. no drone. quiet at idle and crusing, nice rumble at WOT...i would get SPORT if i had to do over again. but then again if i ever get headers it would be how i like it. i would reccomend corsa

Awakened

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Touring with long tubes and Sport for stock headers... I liked the sound of my Sport more when I had stock headers. Now its a bit louder than what I like, but I don't notice as much as time goes by.

OHSIXX

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Some say corsa is a waste of money but I have an '02 6.0 denali and I love my corsa sport!! No drone at all, it's actually stock quiet at cruising speed so no yelling needed in the cab to have a conversation, slightly louder than stock at idle, but sounds killer at full throttle!! I LOVE IT!!

Corsa Sport!!!!!

I'll second that. Don't forget those beautiful tips ;) I have an 06' with the 6.0-I've only had it on for a little over a week and it is great-worth every penny IMO. Barely any drone-can converse with no problems-and yes-when you lay into it-just fabulous :D Also easy to install-did it meyself on jackstands even....Corsa Sport FTW!

-J

Physh1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Corsa sport if you want full throttle war coming out of the pipes...the touring offers the same performance with less full throttle volume.

I've got the sport, no drone, no problems, very quiet until you're really on it. It's pricey but well designed & perfect. Either system is worth it but you cannot beat the sound the Corsa mufflers have.

Cameron

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JustGibby

Latest posts