Fan Blower Switch

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

thardy3

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
This is my first post on here even though I've been a member since I bought by '99 2-door earlier this year. So far the forum has been very helpful in some of the issues I've run across, so I'm hoping someone can help me with my current issue.

Other than the fact that my AC system has a leak, which not having AC during a GA summer hasn't been too bad but the last week or two have been brutal, I'm having an issue with the speeds at which the blower works. I believe it's the Fan Blower Switch, but I'm not 100% sure.

Currently, the system does not blow at all on the first two settings. Once you get to the last two, the highest, it blows at full speed no matter which one I'm on. From what I've seen so far it sounds like the Fan Blower Switch, but I'm open to other suggestions.

If it is the switch, any help on actually changing it would be great.

Thanks for any help and/or suggestions.

Trevor

OP
OP
thardy3

thardy3

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Swapped out the switch and it's now working! Too bad it still only blows hot air. Got to fix the leak I've got, I think it's the drier, and hopefully I will have AC again before it starts to cool off.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OmarRa