Favorite LED Tail

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

l.downen

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So I had to put stocks back on because the LEDs I nightshaded were too dark and I kept getting harassed for no visible running light on tails, even though brake & turn signals were good. Bottom line, I gotta get some new tails. Let me know which one is your fav.

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    95.3 KB · Views: 23
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    79.9 KB · Views: 24
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    92.5 KB · Views: 21
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    93.8 KB · Views: 47
  • 5.jpg
    5.jpg
    82.3 KB · Views: 17

Tahoewhat

Ballin' on a Budget
Supporting Member
Reaction score
i always liked #2 if your going to smoke them, or get them smoked, but otherwise +3 on the #4 ones.

Boomer73

Boom Boom
Reaction score
Tacky. All of them. Especially the ones with all the chrome. Reminds me of a Prius. I suggest one of these. Also none of these will get you pulled over. I have #3 on my '05 Hoe for over a year and have had no complaints. Took about 5 minutes to install. I'd be happy to post a picture if its helpful to you.

tails3e.jpg

tails2.jpg

tails1.jpg

-B

MeanGreen03

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have #4 but they are not as dark as that picture depicts and there is a lot of chrome. I'm eventually going to tint them darker so it won't be an issue. If I had to do it over again I would get #2 then tint them.

Effeckt

Resident Cards Fan
Reaction score
Tacky. All of them. Especially the ones with all the chrome. Reminds me of a Prius. I suggest one of these. Also none of these will get you pulled over. I have #3 on my '05 Hoe for over a year and have had no complaints. Took about 5 minutes to install. I'd be happy to post a picture if its helpful to you.

tails3e.jpg

tails2.jpg

tails1.jpg

-B

#3 on this list is my favorite overall but if you want the smoked tail look I still agree with #4 on the original list.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mnaolo