Felix's White on Tan Denali

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

soulsea

Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Have you thought about just vinyl wrapping those babies gloss black?

OP
OP
felixgun

felixgun

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It's that textured unpainted black surface. I would think a wrap would look like poo since the textured surface would be able to be seen even with the wrap over it. Or am I wrong? I don't know for sure I'm just guessing as I've never seen something like that wrapped.

soulsea

Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
You'd still see the little dimples up close ... it wouldn't be an exact replica of the EXT one, just a gloss version of yours.

---------- Post added at 01:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:56 PM ----------

You can always buy a sample size for like $10 and test it out yourself.

OP
OP
felixgun

felixgun

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You'd still see the little dimples up close ... it wouldn't be an exact replica of the EXT one, just a gloss version of yours.

---------- Post added at 01:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:56 PM ----------

You can always buy a sample size for like $10 and test it out yourself.

I actually have some gloss black vinyl on the way to black out the amber in my headlights so I might have to try that and see how it looks.

OP
OP
felixgun

felixgun

Full Access Member
Reaction score
lol you are always so funny Ben!!! Actually my POR 15 super starter kit is on order via amazon and just hasn't arrived yet :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rnfernandez1968