Felix's White on Tan Denali

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Wakinvol

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I am gonna be the minority here, but I liked it better with the running boards. Do like the tips though

OP
OP
felixgun

felixgun

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Really?? I'm surprised bc I think it looks so much better. It seems a majority of lifted trucks either take there boards off, get the auto amp research steps, or the NFab running board (which looks terrible IMO). Id love to get the amp research steps but they are $1100...

Ben

Supporting Member
Reaction score
lol you are always so funny Ben!!! Actually my POR 15 super starter kit is on order via amazon and just hasn't arrived yet :)

Sweetness! Until then no pics allowed. :adminpower:

---------- Post added at 07:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:19 PM ----------

Really?? I'm surprised bc I think it looks so much better. It seems a majority of lifted trucks either take there boards off, get the auto amp research steps, or the NFab running board (which looks terrible IMO). Id love to get the amp research steps but they are $1100...

HHHHMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM such a pitty.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Amp-Research-Power-Steps-/320965254187?pt=Motors_Car_Truck_Parts_Accessories&hash=item4abb051c2b&vxp=mtr

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rnfernandez1968