Fender flares for 2015 Yukon XL exist anywhere??

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

purecountry199

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Good morning everyone,

I recently bought a 2015 Yukon XL that has some rust bubbling around the fenders. I have been searching everywhere for fender flare options to conceal it and enhance the look. However whenever I put in the year and make the ones I am finding online do not fit. I'd like a color matched option to keep it all gloss black if at all possible so I am assuming I'll have to have them painted if I can every find any. Has anyone on here ever found a place that carries these unicorn items? I appreciate any help you all can provide.

2015YukonXL.jpeg

theautoman

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I have been looking for fender flares for my 2015 Yukon XL for a few years now. I can't believe no one makes them. I even contacted Bushwacker as that is the brand I have always put on my previous generations and they said they have no plans to make any for this generation. My Yukon has rust and I would love to cover it up so it looks good for a few more years. Installing a 6" lift and 35" tires now so definitely going to need flares of some sort.

justchecking

Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
These vehicles cost a lot of money to then RUST like they do. I used to see my wife's 1999 Camry around town up to a few years ago. NO RUST.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hellion213