Fender Height 2017 GMC Yukon XL

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jwebhale

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Can someone tell me what is the stock height for the fenders on a 2017 Yukon XL Denali w/22" wheel? Mine are 34.5" front and 37.75" in the rear. Is there an easy way to reduce the rear height?

slupie

Reaction score

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can someone tell me what is the stock height for the fenders on a 2017 Yukon XL Denali w/22" wheel? Mine are 34.5" front and 37.75" in the rear. Is there an easy way to reduce the rear height?
let the air out, lol
otherwise short answer, no "easy" method
takes money is all
the "easiest" thing to do is level up the front

Biscuit mobile

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
How high is the rear if the compressor was off and the shocks at 0 psi? Can the rear sensors be adjusted lower to make the rear set lower?
I've only done this on semi truck suspension, nothing that was computer controlled.

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
How high is the rear if the compressor was off and the shocks at 0 psi? Can the rear sensors be adjusted lower to make the rear set lower?
I've only done this on semi truck suspension, nothing that was computer controlled.
no there was a time when the gmt900 Escalades first came out that the rear height could be adjusted but gm sorely found out it caused premature wear to the suspension parts so they deleted the option. and the t2''s self adjust k2's got nada

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dustin Road