Finally got my Esky cluster....but need opinions

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

indian mark

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That thing looks fantastic. I keep seeing things on this forum that I didn't know existed and now can't live without. Nice addition to your truck!

bub

Full Access Member
Reaction score
looks great. good to hear you were able to get the one with no problems.

Travieso

Boooooooost !
Reaction score
Actually I came out of pocket with $300, the total was $500 but you get $200 back once they receive your cluster. They have you fill out an odometer statement with your mileage, vin # and engine hours fax it to them and they put the info in the new cluster. It took about 6 days total because of the mix up so I called them back with my new accurate info and by the time the 2nd cluster got to me my mileage was only off by about 50 miles and they advised me that it wasn't enough to cause a problem in the future if I sold the truck or something like that.

thanks for clearing that up, im glad that you got everything worked out, cluster looks real good.

indian mark

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Junior, any speedo shop can do it for you. I had mine done on my Tahoe for around $45 at a local speedo shop. Be prepared to take in your old cluster if you go this route, they will need to plug yours in to verify the DIC info and transfer it to the new cluster otherwise you'll get into a heep of shit if you were to try and sell it. Info has to match what the computer will read..

Where did you have this done? I'm in the Detroit area and have called several places. The prices just to calibrate the odometer run from $175 to $300. Yikes.

markesq

Reaction score
Easy installation and looks nice. The color is more purple than blue. I would have liked for the message center and shift indicator to be blue also instead of green.

indian mark

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I mean did the Tahoe have a sensor in it? Did you already have a trans temp gauge? I don't think my Yukon has a sensor.