Finally got my housing changed

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
iboughtatahoe23

iboughtatahoe23

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Man this is bugging me

Here is an update in regards to this photo. I took the new housing out, set it aside, grabbed the old one, used epoxy to fix it, put the old OEM housing In got everything secured and back together and here is where I’m at… a little better but i think it is safe to say it’s the bumper. Maybe one of the clips snapped when I pulled it off partially? Idk! I just did what the 1a auto tutorial said.

In the 2nd and third photo I am showing how the passenger side compares to the driver side with the fixed OEM installed. It still slacks a bit in some areas in my opinion

Attachments

• IMG_4625.jpeg
    IMG_4625.jpeg
    435 KB · Views: 3
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    332.7 KB · Views: 3
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    327.5 KB · Views: 3

Just Fishing

Can't fix stupid
Reaction score
Man, you should see my headlight gap.
I made a transmission cooler mount and the place i found to bolt it up also has something to do with the bumper cover gap.

It looks like my tahoe is tired now.

OP
OP
iboughtatahoe23

iboughtatahoe23

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Man, you should see my headlight gap.
I made a transmission cooler mount and the place i found to bolt it up also has something to do with the bumper cover gap.

It looks like my tahoe is tired now.
Yea after two days of tweaking over this I think it is time to throw the towel in

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Malachismith