Finally got my lift in

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jdpber

GOLD MEMBER
Supporting Member
Reaction score
About time you got in the air took 10 months but YAY we brothas now

OP
OP
The 'ER

The 'ER

Full Access Member
Reaction score
About time you got in the air took 10 months but YAY we brothas now

True. As you know there were some set backs with my A/C going out on me. But yes I worked my butt off and saved enough for a lift. I don't want to say I am doing a mini clone but I kind of am. Do I have to pay you a licensing fee?

tony4143

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Wht kit did you end up getting?? And how do you like it so far?? Looks great. I am shopping around now to see what I want to get. Just trying to get feed back before I take the plunge.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
OP
The 'ER

The 'ER

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Wht kit did you end up getting?? And how do you like it so far?? Looks great. I am shopping around now to see what I want to get. Just trying to get feed back before I take the plunge.

Rough country. Like it a lot. Like it more with it leveled off and mirrors are taller than almost every other car on the road. I do think adjustable shocks are needed for the front but the shocks that came with it are fine for now.

tony4143

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Rough country. Like it a lot. Like it more with it leveled off and mirrors are taller than almost every other car on the road. I do think adjustable shocks are needed for the front but the shocks that came with it are fine for now.

Ok cool. That's the kit I have my eyes on. Now hen you say level off you mean when the suspension settled?? Did you upgrade the rear shocks???

OP
OP
The 'ER

The 'ER

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ok cool. That's the kit I have my eyes on. Now hen you say level off you mean when the suspension settled?? Did you upgrade the rear shocks???

No I put my 3" keys back in and matched my 1 1/2" spacers in the rear. The rear shocks are still my KYB mono max shocks and I like them a lot. Got a good price on them.

tony4143

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ok cool. Thank for the info. I guess I'll take the plunge this week coming up.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SBRKPRO