Finally painted MOB's rims...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
tkemp

tkemp

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i plan on painting the lower grey plastic but its gonna be black... i want everything on the front to be black except for the bowtie and thats gonna match the paint better as of tomorrow

denalianyone

NYBlackLade08
Reaction score
You could of kept the blue tape around the tire to color match it to your truck...lol. Great job otherwise.

BlackDenali

Roof Rack ****
Reaction score
I like the highlights and I agree with Mob that the lip blue would be over doing it, but a blue pinstripe on the outside of the lip might look good :imo:

MOBmentality

Has a $25,000 Punch
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I like the highlights and I agree with Mob that the lip blue would be over doing it, but a blue pinstripe on the outside of the lip might look good :imo:

I agree.. and i photshopped a version like that.. but... he has done a killer job so far and we all know when you keep pushing it on a project like this you start to push your luck..

I know i personally have pushed it too far with a rattle can project more than once.. and eventually hit that point of regret.. lol..

(fixed my sig btw)

MOBmentality

Has a $25,000 Punch
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I agree that you can easily over do it but the lip is so big that I think a thin blue pinstripe would give it a nice touch!!

i just meant out of straight scared that the more i did the better chance of effing something up

yukondoit

Stay Classy
Reaction score
Nice job on the paint tkemp. Mob smooth skillz on the photoshop. Like everyone said, a little blue to break it up. My vote is a blue pinstripe around the lip, and keep the blue highlights.
Black and blue.. like a bruised up hoe rollin down the street. :wtf2:

Kat Killa

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I like the blue around the spokes. I think a pinstripe around the rim would look like those G-something wheels w/the colormatched stripe. I like the idea.

OP
OP
tkemp

tkemp

Full Access Member
Reaction score
MOB... wanna do a photoshop with a blue pinstripe around the lip and the blue on the spokes?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Salty Crusty

Latest posts