Finally Some Pics

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Punisher66

Full Access Member
Reaction score
EDIT: "Put up some pics that I took right after her bath and after I installed the SLP tip. I will probably not drop it, or get rims, I actually like the stock 20s, but as I mentioned I will be painting the calipers black and I will post pics for sure."

Finally got a chance to take some quick pics with my phone of my rig. It is pretty stock, other than the front tint, blacked out emblems all around even the wheels and swiss cheese airbox mod. Next to come is the SLP exhaust tip (on the way) and I am going to paint the brake calipers black. That will probably be in for now until I find something else to do. I'll take some decent ones when it's clean and I have the SLP tip and painted calipers done.

Attachments

• DSC_0222.jpg
    DSC_0222.jpg
    98.7 KB · Views: 33
  • DSC_0001.jpg
    DSC_0001.jpg
    94 KB · Views: 32
  • DSC_0017.jpg
    DSC_0017.jpg
    101.4 KB · Views: 23
  • DSC_0225.jpg
    DSC_0225.jpg
    97.1 KB · Views: 33
Last edited:

rogersinsel

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Finally got a chance to take some quick pics with my phone of my rig. It is pretty stock, other than the front tint, blacked out emblems all around even the wheels and swiss cheese airbox mod. Next to come is the SLP exhaust tip (on the way) and I am going to paint the brake calipers black. That will probably be in for now until I find something else to do. I'll take some decent ones when it's clean and I have the SLP tip and painted calipers done.

What options do you have on it? Wax it! Bring a shine to that paint!

OP
OP
Punisher66

Punisher66

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What options do you have on it? Wax it! Bring a shine to that paint!
It has Nav, backup cam, pretty much all the options except for DVD and sunroof. It was actually just waxed, but these pics it is dirty, I have some more that I will post after a nice bath.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Queen_313