Finished my Lift and wheels/tires (pictures)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Sickblutahoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The black rockstars are popular for a reason... it's a good lookin' rim!

Looks good man I love black on black!

Yeah everyone and there mom has those wheels where I live. Even seen a few duallys with them. I woulda went chrome but that's just me.

Brandon X

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Wow look another black nnbs with black rockstars!! Sigh....

My words exactly lol. With the bajillion rim choices out there I don't get why everyone has rockstars & u2-55's. Yeah they look good but so do a ton of other rims.

OP
OP
Jasons08LT2

Jasons08LT2

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Thanks guys, I'm loving it so that's All I really care about. I have had 22' chrome since I got this new in 08 couldn't stand the rough ride or having a 4x4 without the fun. Out here in PHX AZ I haven't seen a single tahoe that looks like mine does now but I'm sure there's a few. Next is smokin the lights, nfab baja light bar and the fold away electro steps. I want to see that dudes dash who molded in an IPad. Anyway if anyone lives out this way and you wanna go wheeling and shootin let me know got me a new trailer for my Polaris outlaw and finishing my legal automatic AR-15. :)

B.G.

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That truck is beastie! Nice job man!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shughes022

Latest posts