First post

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

khiroshima

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Hello All,

Just signed up for this forum and looking forward to contributing as I have with previous forums under the same handle. I just bought a 2016 Yukon SLT with about 4k miles on it, I saved about $3500 for getting a "used" model and it was outfit with some extra goodies since it was a dealer rental. This is my first GMC and so far, I'm pretty impressed. I come from Lexus, Acura, BMW, Porsche, Toyota and Mercedes . . . This should be a fun experience!

Thanks, KH

leeper

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Hello All,

Just signed up for this forum and looking forward to contributing as I have with previous forums under the same handle. I just bought a 2016 Yukon SLT with about 4k miles on it, I saved about $3500 for getting a "used" model and it was outfit with some extra goodies since it was a dealer rental. This is my first GMC and so far, I'm pretty impressed. I come from Lexus, Acura, BMW, Porsche, Toyota and Mercedes . . . This should be a fun experience!

Thanks, KH
Could you tell me how you did this post,I want to post a question but can't figure it out.
L
Thanks,leeper

OP
OP
khiroshima

khiroshima

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Could you tell me how you did this post,I want to post a question but can't figure it out.
L
Thanks,leeper

Thanks all, still meandering around the site, lots of good info

Leeper, I just clicked "Post New Thread" on the upper right corner of the initial page. Easy-breezy, KH

gat0r

Full Access Member
Reaction score
welcome

lets see some pics when u get chance

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kevpar