Flowmaster American thunder dual out questions..

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Denali0229

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Does it drone? I'm looking into magnaflow but I love how yours sound.

The Widge

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Cool, thanks, that info would help as they have a few different 40 series.

Thanks

I will try and get all this for you shortly. What I can answer now is tune didn't change the sound, so I guess it didn't "impede it." Pretty sure cats off, I will have to check. I know I should be better and know this already...

05Yukon23

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Go with Corsa exhaust. By far the best sounding exhaust for hoes, burbs, and eskys. I had the same exhaust on my suburban and my escalade. Flowmaster Super 40s and 50s are too loud. Good sound but too loud at higher rpms. Cat back Corsa's don't sound loud at high rpms.
If that's ur thing then go for it. To each his own.

Corsa means $$$$ though. How much are you willing to spend OP?

OP
OP
A

akbrener

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I actually picked up a summit street and strip muffler for $25 bucks. My existing exhaust is clamped together so I figured I would try this one and if I don't like it I'm only out 25. This muffler seems a lot like a 40 series. Will install this weekend and will take bids of my current setup and this new one

I don't think I will spend the money on a Corsa though as I really like the dual out setup. Will look at magma flow or borla xs next.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dhrusso925