For Sale: Immaculate 06 Escalade Renovated/Upgraded

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

m1949

LS364/450
Reaction score
Ocean Springs, MS
$17,000
Selling my RWD 06 Escalade. It is in excellent condition, having been completely renovated with many upgrades by professional Classic/ Muscle car builder, Brian Scott LLC of Albertville, AL. ZERO OBD SCAN TROUBLE CODES (See photo). Driven ~43K since rebulild was completed.

A new complete LS364/450 GM PERFORMANCE DIVISION engine was installed. The trans was professionally rebuilt to handle added horsepower.

Has all new suspension and upgraded to larger 2013-18 GM front brakes. Other new parts include cold air intake, A/C components, power brake/steering booster, starter, alternator, new sensors, dual exhausts, new evac solenoid and cannister, battery, and the list goes on.

The engine and trans are custom tuned to run on 87 octane gas and average fuel economy shows 20.5mpg!

Has 20" 2018 Escalade wheels and Michelin Defender tires. Has new headlamps and New Old Stock 3rd brake light. Paint is reconditioned, corrected and has ceramic coating. Undercarriage has rust protection coating. A Southern car with no known rust.

Inside, the builder installed new leather seat covers with custom trim accents. Has upgraded Pioneer AVic-8400 infotainment center with B/U camera, Nav, plus Android and Apple carplay. Includes dual phone charge pads.

It's our daily driver and we've put 43K miles since rebuild was completed including a trip to CO and many trips to Dallas and Tuscaloosa with no issues other than typical new build hiccups. But those have all been addressed.

Have more photos and most receipts from build. Can put serious buyers in touch with builder. For additional info contact me at [email protected], or private text using my marketplace ad on Facebook 15b.jpg

Attachments

• 27.jpg
    27.jpg
    110.3 KB · Views: 7
  • 2006 Escalade Show Placard2-1.jpg
    2006 Escalade Show Placard2-1.jpg
    332.7 KB · Views: 7
  • OBDSCAN.jpg
    OBDSCAN.jpg
    112.7 KB · Views: 7
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg