From 3/5 drop to leveled out on 33s

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

thesspirate

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Hey everyone, been a member for a while but its been forever since Ive posted something. Thought id share my truck with everyone since I had a hell of a time trying to figure out information on a leveling kit. So, after about a week of doing research on here and other forums, I pulled the trigger and heres what I came up with

Lowered with a McGaughys 3/5 kit and 305/40/22 Esky reps.

lowered.jpg
lowered3.jpg

Here it is with stock suspension and cracked keys. I need new tie rods so when I do that, Ill get some keys and get rid of the stiff ride up front. 275/70/18 Fuel Throphys

leveled.jpg
leveled1.jpg

Looks better with out running boards. So if anyone is curious, it IS possible to run 33s with a stock suspension. Rubs a little on full turn but its alright.

lowered3.jpg

lowered.jpg

leveled.jpg

leveled1.jpg

OP
OP
thesspirate

thesspirate

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Pretty much, but it rides a hell of a lot better than it did when it as low.

OP
OP
thesspirate

thesspirate

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Oh yea, I learned the hard way with t-bars on an old ranger I had. Its kind of "in-between stages" if you will. Im doing lift spindles with upper control arms, new tie rods, rear control arms and a pan hard bar and hopefully a big brake kit in the next month or so. Im waiting on buddy to not be so busy so we can use the lift at his place. I got a killer deal on these wheels and tires from my local shop so I figured Id jump on it while it was available.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LACajun