front air deflector

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

a.emerezian

Reaction score
the thing is that i live in israel and my friend is coming to america this week so i figured i'll ask him to bring some parts for my tahoe.
first of all i am willing to buy the x3racing led tail lights dark red.
here is the link
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/2000...ptZMotorsQ5fCarQ5fTruckQ5fPartsQ5fAccessories

and secondly i want the front air deflector or bumper extention
also here is the link
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/AIR-...essories&fits=Model:Tahoe&hash=item51937e594f

but the problem is that i cant be sure that it will fit my tahoe. i read in some forums that not all deflectors are the same and that some have holes and stuff like that.
so i need help with the right part number which fits to my tahoe 04 lt 5.3 4x4.
black of course.

please be generous and wright comments and be helpful cz i know you can.
thanks.

OP
OP
A

a.emerezian

Reaction score
I think I actually like those tail lights.

I'd love to see them installed/working

give us a review when you get them.

i will sure have pics of the install and pics of the tail lights on my truck but to order these things i need to make up my mind on the front air deflector, is the one i linked up in my post fully compatible with my 04 tahoe ???

please help

Anthony

2004 Tahoe LT (MA)
Reaction score
I have same deflector and it works great! I also have LED tails and I am very happy with both purchases and my only regret is not getting them the first day I purchased my Tahoe

OP
OP
A

a.emerezian

Reaction score
yes, mine is an 03 and it bolted right on...

thx for your help i'll post pics of the installation

---------- Post added at 12:22 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:21 AM ----------

I have same deflector and it works great! I also have LED tails and I am very happy with both purchases and my only regret is not getting them the first day I purchased my Tahoe

i have had mine for 2 weeks and have changed some things. i'm afraid next year the tahoe will be a different car from the ton of mods ! lol .

---------- Post added at 12:23 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:22 AM ----------

i like how thw from air deflector looks with the stock front looks lower

+1 that is why i'm getting it. thx

chip

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I've got those tails and I love them!

YukonNewTaillights.gif

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OmarRa