Front Dash Crack

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

992dr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I don't know why I didn't post this earlier, but I got this to try to keep the pieces together and from falling apart and down into the dash structure. It's quite strong and uses very little. Hoping to apply it this weekend as my dash is in pieces haha.

Attachments

• plastic weld.jpg
    plastic weld.jpg
    167 KB · Views: 5

Doug118

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I don't know why I didn't post this earlier, but I got this to try to keep the pieces together and from falling apart and down into the dash structure. It's quite strong and uses very little. Hoping to apply it this weekend as my dash is in pieces haha.

Have you tried a little test spot of glue? Usually the instant adhesive stuff dries very brittle and can/will come apart when you hit bumps or the dash rattles for whatever reason

992dr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Have you tried a little test spot of glue? Usually the instant adhesive stuff dries very brittle and can/will come apart when you hit bumps or the dash rattles for whatever reason
I haven't yet, today was crappy out. I'm going to put a dab on a section tomorrow morning. I'll let yah know how it goes.
It's pretty rugged stuff, used it on my daughters' boyfriend's dirt bike plastics and it's held up surprisingly well. It's pretty impressive stuff, it's different than a super glue. At least how it reacts once it has contact with plastic.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hawkeye1