Front Impact Sensor

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
since it is bad and now broken, take the harness off and smack it with hammer till it comes out of the slot, no need to try and do it gracefully now, nor pay someone else to do the same thing.

OP
OP
itsbo1313

itsbo1313

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I didn’t. My wife hit an animal at 75 and it became part of the claim. Sorry no help.

sam03v

Reaction score
View attachment 221359
Broke the tip off. I guess I have to pay someone. It's an E5 torx if anybody tries in the future. I don't know how I could have not broken it. With a 1/4 in drive ratchet I couldn't put much torque on it. And it looks like someone else tried and broke the plastic clip. Bummed.
I know this is on old post , but from what I've read this is a left hand threaded torx bolt. I'm guessing that is why you broke it off...

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I know this is on old post , but from what I've read this is a left hand threaded torx bolt. I'm guessing that is why you broke it off...
depends on the year, they changed how it mounts so on the older ones it came off normal from the top/front and on the later years it comes off from the backside/bottom, not sure what year they changed probably 2010

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Weld4Food