Frustrated

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Bigbird

Bigbird

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Don't rember the year but I used to be in the Air National Guard and one year they had a super storm in Buffalo and we flew front end loaders into the airport for 5 days
I drove the first one off and the mayor grabbed me to go dig out the entrance to the airport
Hope this one is easier than that one
All we got here today was some cold weather

raress9596

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My sister is getting blasted in Lancaster. She sent me pics of her house and back yard. All I can say is holey cow. Still piling up. She's a pharmacist and this is the first time in all her years she couldn't get to work.

Lyon

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just got the call from the dealer. Picking up later today. Will post pictures later.

ScottV503

Full Access Member
Reaction score
NICE!
You get yours before I get mine...
My stealer says (hopefully) this weekend.

Lyon

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Wow, that's ******. I think it's because my dealer had a couple other cars up there that he'd been waiting on for a while and so there was already a truck coming down. This was quicker than I had anticipated.

humer101

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Wow, that's ******. I think it's because my dealer had a couple other cars up there that he'd been waiting on for a while and so there was already a truck coming down. This was quicker than I had anticipated.
I don't see any pic's. [emoji19]

Lyon

Full Access Member
Reaction score
**** it. I'll meet you in Eugene...

It's kind of ******** that your dealer can't just go down to the train yard and sign it out. I understand why they do it this way but the thing is RIGHT THERE!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rnfernandez1968