Frustrated

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

George C

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Damn, can't get it to flip, but take my word for it, it's cold....

Last edited:

Lyon

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Lol....

And yes, it does look cold.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    88.3 KB · Views: 7
OP
OP
Bigbird

Bigbird

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Latest update
18 Nov it was in Gateway Yard IL and will be arriving in Selkirk NY on 10AM on the 27th of Nov
At least it's out of Texas!!!!

George C

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Lol....

And yes, it does look cold.

Thanks Lyon, that shot was the calm between the snow band. It's dead on top of us right now, and some areas around me are expecting 70" of snow. You can't see the edge railing of my deck right now.

So, I'm sure my dealer is probably receiving our truck. I called them and said don't call me until after thanksgiving.

---------- Post added at 06:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:25 PM ----------

Latest update
18 Nov it was in Gateway Yard IL and will be arriving in Selkirk NY on 10AM on the 27th of Nov
At least it's out of Texas!!!!

It's probably on the same train as mine.

Lyon

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I've been looking at some pictures of the snow over there... damn. I hope you have enough food in the house for a few days. At least you still have the internet!

George C

Full Access Member
Reaction score
This is what a lake effect snow band looks like. It's border is right over the city of Buffalo.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    89.7 KB · Views: 9

George C

Full Access Member
Reaction score
He own a super market, must have some supplies

We're fine. I can raid our store anytime.
We are all so used to this, that it really isn't a big deal. I'll start plowing things out in the morning. NYS DOT is the BEST at road plowing and salting the main roads. It's the city that will have big problems clearing out the streets.