Full coverage insurance.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Wake

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ny is a no fault state. I have allstate and that's cheap for me considering my less than stellar driving record I have also been with them for about 10 yrs.. I have state farm on my house but they won't give me car insurance.

Maybe look into Allstate for your home insurance as well, might save you a decent amount getting the multi policy discount.

I keep full coverage on all of my vehicles, even my 98 Olds. If I'm remembering correctly I need to for the umbrella policy I also carry in case I take out a group of Ferraris or something. LOL

Mechahead

Reaction score
I keep full coverage on the Suburban, but the dd and the 81 rabbit only get liability. Its about 1300 a year for all of them through Erie.

FTMPTB

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Full coverage on all the vehicles, packaged it all together.

98roadking

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
yep - full +

When both my kids started driving, I quit taking chances and sleep a lot better, lol.

Full on everything with an umbrella on top. Too many shady people and ambulance chasers out there for me to lose my house or business.

Be nice when they are both out of college and have their own...but that will be several more years - as my daughter says all the time I just have to 'suck it up, buttercup!' :roflsquared:

BirchyBoy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I keep full coverage on all of my vehicles (including my '99 Yukon) through State Farm as well. It worked out well for me when my '93 4Runner was totaled in a hit & run in '07. I bought it back and used the insurance buyout proceeds to fix the bodywork, etc. It was a net $0 repair for me.

Blind Prophet

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I have full on my 02 tahoe with State Farm. I had a 02 Sierra regular cab and totaled it a couple weeks ago and State Farm gave me more than I would have got sellinf it. Thats how i got the Tahoe, lol. I plan on full from now on.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rnfernandez1968