gas and brake pedals

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

raptorforme93

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yea I thought that you had a 95 but I wasnt sure. I dont want a set for my hoe but I really like them on yours. You have one of my favorite rides man!

AtomicHoe094

Atomichoe094
Reaction score
aww dont make me blushhh:love62:

haha. Anyways.. Thanks a lot. Hopefully those ground effects will be within 3-4 inchs off the ground soon. I need to get my 10bolt rebuilt first so then the flip kit can go on. im a huge procrastinator.. :emotions122:

raptorforme93

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You're welcome man. Haha. It will look even better when it's dropped lower! How long do you think it will be before you have it rebuilt?

raptorforme93

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well let us know how it goes and get that damn flip kit put on. Your hoe is going to look bad ass dropped that low!

AtomicHoe094

Atomichoe094
Reaction score
lol ill let you know. Im rebuilding it with a good buddy/mechanic guy i know. Soo hopefully if this ***** blows, ill be able to do everything myself and no more labor charges..
456 gears with a truetrac. :naughty:

raptorforme93

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yea doing it yourself is always the best! I have yet to do anything seriously mechanical on my hoe.. Only on our four wheelers for now. How come you are going with such big gears with small tires? Well your hoe probably isnt your dd right? The 4.56 gears will be sweet :) and truetrac will be sweet as hell! I have the G80 :( :(

AtomicHoe094

Atomichoe094
Reaction score
Its the summer weekened nice day type of truck. Hardly ever go on the freeway, but if i need too, the distances wont bother me with the higher rpms. You cant expect to get good gas mileage out of these trucks, so why not have fun with it and watch the gallons of gas literally pour out the exhaust? lol

g80, mine was acting up really weird and didnt look soo hot inside. You can have mine if you want, or i was going to use it as a boat anchor.. maybe a paper weight lol

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kevpar