gas and brake pedals

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

raptorforme93

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I think paper weight is appropriate :) haha. My G80 hasnt worked since I bought the truck but I never noticed any problems so Ill let it be till I upgrade. And yea I hear you on the whole have fun since it gets ****** gas mileage anyways. Lol. Ill probably do the same once I get my motorcycle. But for now this is my only ride and 12mpg already sucks dick!

AtomicHoe094

Atomichoe094
Reaction score
haha. thats why you needa buy a gas sipper/winter beaters. Picked up a 01 grandprix for 2200bucks, clean as hell, 120thous when i got it, over 160 now. had it for 2 yrs and gets over 33mpgs on the freeway.. saved alottta money buying that car haha.
Also its cool since you honestly dont need to worry about it in the parking lots or whatever..

sparg93

Expedition Tahoe
Reaction score
i had a '99 grand prix gt and it was a DREAM...200k miles and NEVER gave me any mechanical issues....that car will run forever if you take care of it.

Sadly, after it's third accident (t-***** in the NY) it was time to let it go :'(

And seriously, I laughed so hard reading this thread i almost crapped myself...

AtomicHoe094

Atomichoe094
Reaction score
We get off topic a lot haha if you cant tell

Those cars are reliable like you said if you take care of them and not push the hp limits on the gtps. haha.

raptorforme93

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yes slightly off topic. Haha. I am going to college in June and am finally leaving the house but I dont think the hoe is going this semester :( Im moving to a Tallahassee and my parents and I are worried that my truck will get vandalized. The motorcycle will be a huge gas saver! Haha

AtomicHoe094

Atomichoe094
Reaction score
Congrats on college. where ya going???? college is a waste of money unless you go to a tech school.. (like me) lol

Anything can get vandalized at school. lol Ive seen cars flipped, shit lit on fire. endless storyy haha

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kevpar