Glow Gauges anyone????

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

WHITEOUT

Dont Hate-Appreciate
Reaction score
Has anybody installed any Glow gauges in the 99-02 Tahoes? Was gonna just do LED lights, but tired of the stock black gauge face and have been looking into White faced glow gauges. Of course want the Escalade gauge, but will hopefully come in time, do what I can now. Anybody have any pics of this done? Or info on how they work? thanks

OP
OP
WHITEOUT

WHITEOUT

Dont Hate-Appreciate
Reaction score
ya, i know what your saying, indiglo looks alittle ricey, but atleast it's better then black right!! but ricey, whatcha gonna do about it, or get reverse glow. That is a nice kit that you showed though. Only thing is, for that price, I might as well just get a whole replacement Escalade Gauge panel. thanks for the pic though, is really nice setup with needles atleast

Anthony

2004 Tahoe LT (MA)
Reaction score
If you have a 2001-2003 get Escalade Gauges and then replace all the lights with Blue LEDs, Looks REALLY NICE :)

momofx

Reaction score
Here ya go!

I was lookin at some aftermarket gauges for my Escalade and boy do they have some really "sad" lookin gauges out there... Anyways, I came across this thread and seen you guys asking to see an 02 style cluster with blue LEDs - well I did it but its not complete yet (had resistor issues, etc.)

Img_1090b.jpg

Reaction score
Here are mine, but they are for 03+. Not too ricy for me, and they change from blue to green.

Photo0197.jpg

Best shot with them not lit up.
005-3.jpg

alphagtp

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
killer,

what do you mean by changing from blue to green? is it set to a certain color? I would like to have the lights as close as posible to the stock color, do they dim as well?

how much were they and where from? I kinda like them...

Reaction score
There is a switch that you can change them from blue to green, and yes they have a dimmer. I think I paid like $27 on ebay