HansJr 05 Bermuda Blue Build...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
HansJr

HansJr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
OP
OP
HansJr

HansJr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So finally got a chance to adjust my headlight and fog lights. Didn’t realize how messed up the alignment was. Also found I had one led not fully seated :emotions122:makes sense why the lights pointed down and out. Anyways got the LED bulbs set right and the depo housings pointing straight. Also installed a while back some led projector fogs from Amazon. They both together light up pretty good.

Head on look….

IMG_8783.jpeg

Headlights and fog lights aligned somewhat decently…

IMG_8784.jpeg

Just the headlights…

IMG_8787.jpeg

Just the fog lights…

IMG_8786.jpeg

BacDoc

Reaction score
So finally got a chance to adjust my headlight and fog lights. Didn’t realize how messed up the alignment was. Also found I had one led not fully seated :emotions122:makes sense why the lights pointed down and out. Anyways got the LED bulbs set right and the depo housings pointing straight. Also installed a while back some led projector fogs from Amazon. They both together light up pretty good.

Head on look….

View attachment 438435

Headlights and fog lights aligned somewhat decently…

View attachment 438436

Just the headlights…

View attachment 438437

Just the fog lights…

View attachment 438439
One of the beautiful things about the older models is the option for fog lights.

My 2024 Tahoe has all sorts of bells and whistles but no option for integrated fog lights! I guess I can always “mount” fog lights somewhere on the front grill or bumper but to think that Chevy who produces some of the best big sport utility vehicles, doesn’t even have an option for integrated fog lights! WTF?

OP
OP
HansJr

HansJr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
One of the beautiful things about the older models is the option for fog lights.

My 2024 Tahoe has all sorts of bells and whistles but no option for integrated fog lights! I guess I can always “mount” fog lights somewhere on the front grill or bumper but to think that Chevy who produces some of the best big sport utility vehicles, doesn’t even have an option for integrated fog lights! WTF?
It’s not just Chevy. My wife’s 2024 Honda CRV doesn’t have provisions for them, and the new refresh on the 2025 Civic Si’s did away with them. For some reason a lot of manufacturers are straying away from fogs, thinking the bright led projectors are enough. Imho it’s never enough lighting

Fless

Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
If you're really driving in fog, white lights just reflect off the fog. That's why fog lights should be amber or something other than white.