GM Serial Data Gateway Module and Radio N242435631 Service bulletin - 24 Yukon

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JTGZ71

Reaction score
So far, so good with my update. I believe the audio cut-outs on or shortly after start-up seem to be gone. But will give it a couple more days before I declare victory...

TheSwan

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I had posted about my radio update. The radio would mot reboot. So GM ordered a new radio and just put it on 3 days ago. So far it is working. I took it in on Sept 3 and finally fixed on the 27th. Not fun driving it without the radio and the info center not working. Only the backup canera was working until they got the new radio installed.

BacDoc

Reaction score
Ok so since this “update” I have had to sign in to carplay a lot more, it could be coincidence but it seems like my phone is not connecting as well as before. No trailer app issues and once connected my carplay seems to be working fine.

Another issue that I noticed is with my powered running boards. A couple times since the update the steps didn’t deploy when opening door. Pulling out the obd plug and plugging it back in fixes it but it has happened twice now since the update. Next time I will bring it back to the dealer!

Anyone else have any issues with this update?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PGas32