GOOD HID Kit?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ZeroCool

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So I've looked around for like an hour now and I'm seeing like a hundred different companies selling HID kits... I can't seem to find a reputable place to buy from. Anyone have a really good experience buying a kit from somewhere? I'd like to buy a good kit for a decent price. I don't want to spend $40 for some garbage set that I have to replace in a month. HELP!

Thanks

Justin

grimm

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I've heard a lot of positive things about the DDM tuning HID kit. I'll be putting in an order for a kit soon.

DJTricky

Banned
Reaction score
lol mine are the ddm 55 watt 10,000K

35watt kit here
IMG_0163.jpg

55watt kit here
IMG_0165.jpg

i would sware by the 55 watt :p i love it haha

capricefrk013

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I got the 35 watt DDM Tuning in my truck. They are great. $29.95 with a LIFETIME warranty. IMHO you cant beat that.

OP
OP
ZeroCool

ZeroCool

Full Access Member
Reaction score
NICE! Thanks for the feedback! Ordering them now...

---------- Post added at 01:06 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:43 AM ----------

umm.. excuse my ignorance... I'm not sure which kit to buy. I read a thread about the newer tahoes but not about mine! I would like both hi's and low's in 35w 5 or 6k. But I'm not sure about the bulb numbers and whatnot. Can someone help me out? Otherwise I suppose I could just call them on monday.

http://www.ddmtuning.com/Products/DDM-HID-Kit-Slim-Ballast-35W-or-55W

Thanks!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SunRae48