GOOD HID Kit?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Devious_Tahoe96

Mr. Budwieser
Reaction score
When you guys ordered your HID's did you also get the HID harness & error eliminator??? Do you really need it?? Im referring to the DDM Tunning website

basshertz

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
how long does it take them to ship? i put the order in 5 days ago and im still waiting on shipping conformation.

damm dude it took me like 3 weeks to get my hid's from ddm and there office is like 2 hours away from were i live here in so cal ive heard other people that it takes em like a month

drowndindreams

Full Access Member
Reaction score
damm dude it took me like 3 weeks to get my hid's from ddm and there office is like 2 hours away from were i live here in so cal ive heard other people that it takes em like a month

yea i asked my friend who orders from them alot and he said at least three weeks, were also like 2 hours away from them.

devious all you need is the kit, no harness, no error eliminators

99_2door

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i wouldnt install hid's without a harness. you're putting extra stress on your factory wiring on light start up without one. do it right and spend the extra $15.

Devious_Tahoe96

Mr. Budwieser
Reaction score
Well im gunna have to wait on the HID's cuz im getting married mext month and cash is low. But i will invest an extra $15 for the harness when i get a chance to buy them. :Handshake:

01TX_Tahoe

Semper Fi
Reaction score

+1 on that!! it took me almost 3 weeks to get them. week and a half just to ship! but DAMN they're bright!!!

Attachments

• my HIDs.jpg
    my HIDs.jpg
    78.1 KB · Views: 15

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kkeesy

Latest posts