Good price for tires.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

thirsty1258

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey guys its almost time for me to put new tires on my 07 z71. I don't off road and wanted to know what a good price for tires were for these trucks. Discount tire was anywhere from 178 to 260. Where do u recommend getting tires from ?

sent from my thunderbolt

Sheriff

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have found tread Depot to have the best prices.

OP
OP
T

thirsty1258

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thx sheriff. I may order from there good prices !

sent from my thunderbolt

llllljrlllll

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Have you guys ever though of cooper tires? I live in Los Angeles and there is a tire shop called fairmount tires in South Central that carries Cooper tires. I paid $490 for brand new tires and balanced

OP
OP
T

thirsty1258

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Do u happen to have the model and size I could live with that !

sent from my thunderbolt

jdpber

GOLD MEMBER
Supporting Member
Reaction score
i know that extremecustomwheels.com has a great selection :naughty:

trust me

mike06train

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Have you guys ever though of cooper tires? I live in Los Angeles and there is a tire shop called fairmount tires in South Central that carries Cooper tires. I paid $490 for brand new tires and balanced

Cooper makes a quality tire! We use them on all our work trucks. Found out they are one of the largest tire mfg. in the industry. They make tires for many different big names.

felixgun

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I've used discount tire and got the tires in pretty quick. Tirebuyer.com is also a good one.

Sheriff

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Cooper makes a quality tire! We use them on all our work trucks. Found out they are one of the largest tire mfg. in the industry. They make tires for many different big names.

Correct.

For example, most people don't realize that B F Goodrich is actually manufactured by Michelin.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rnfernandez1968