Goodies arrived

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ILLEGAL REGAL

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Gotta get a few things to help with the install and hope to get it on here shortly
a689892d-f26c-67a5.jpg

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1301148018.662569.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1301148018.662569.jpg
    96 KB · Views: 38

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
awesome dude!!! :rocking:

waxworkz

Full Access Member
Reaction score
which shockwaves did you get for the front? i have the rear bagged and am dying to do the front! please let me know which ones you bought and how you like them after install.

waxworkz

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I did the black series

Those are the non adjustable ones correct? I was looking at those when I went to SEMA last year. They seem like a nice fit, I just worry about how much drop you get with nothing else.

OP
OP
I

ILLEGAL REGAL

Full Access Member
Reaction score
yes non-adjustable... not doing any autocross so the tank dont need better lol

what do ya mean about drop with nothing else? I hear aired up the height is like 2-3" lower than stock so drive height would be around 4" lower, which is where I'm at now

waxworkz

Full Access Member
Reaction score
yes non-adjustable... not doing any autocross so the tank dont need better lol

what do ya mean about drop with nothing else? I hear aired up the height is like 2-3" lower than stock so drive height would be around 4" lower, which is where I'm at now

I don't know about 4" at ride height. I heard and have read a few threads that it's 4" aired out. That's why I think I'm going spindles and lower control arms to get down to where I want.

On the rear, if you got the ART kit, make sure you cut the stud before you put it in or it will hit the floor. I tightened it up and had to remove everything twice! I still have to tweak mine a bit to get it perfect.

OP
OP
I

ILLEGAL REGAL

Full Access Member
Reaction score
if it sits at ride height where my ride height currently is I'll be happy. From the pics on the other forum it should be the same then air out another 2"

yea I read that about the stud in the instructions..

NORCAL SS

SUV SUSPENSION GURU
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
i used the trailblazer kit with the f9001s on the tahoes just need spacers/washers up top and axle sits on the frame when aired out and with a 2 inch notch the axle will rest on the 2 inch notch.

here is more info on that
f9001 lets the truck sit down a lot farther
http://www.tbssowners.com/forums/showthread.php?t=44945&highlight=f9001

when aired out on the above bags truck sits a lot lower than the tahoe kit they use. Not sure why they use that set up.

solefood21

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Just to give you an idea of how it'll look, here's a pic of my old setup. ART shockwaves in the front with the Coolride in the rear, along with the free-travel mod.

Tires are 285/40/22

DSC01213.jpg

DSC01217.jpg

And now...

IMG_0468-1.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chevy100