Got a weird call today.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Excon11

Banned
Reaction score
So a guy called me and told me they were interested with sponsoring my truck they told me I have a 5000$ cash pool tword parts and 80% off all other parts. I would have my own parts manager as well. All I would have to do is pay 135$ a year and attend 3 shows in 12 months and also put a vinyl decal on the truck? Any one know if this is a scam or what? Something doesn't seem right.

zach2011

Platinum Member
Reaction score
WOW, do you have a name from them like an employee or company name? If you do, look it up online and see if it's a scam!

iwaslowr

ɹǝqɯǝɯ ɹoıuǝs
Reaction score
I'd check with SyndicateSteve for ways to determine whether or not it is legit...

Modded

That Guy
Reaction score
Yeah thats some scam BS, I tried that with my last car and basically you will be paying that high yearly fee to get a complete BS discount on parts that are not even good.
They make they're money by telling that to alot of people, getting high signup rates, then giving you crap discounts while you rock their decal and get them more business.
Kind of a Automotive Ponzi scheme......

BOSS

The People's A D M I N
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yeah thats some scam BS, I tried that with my last car and basically you will be paying that high yearly fee to get a complete BS discount on parts that are not even good.
They make they're money by telling that to alot of people, getting high signup rates, then giving you crap discounts while you rock their decal and get them more business.
Kind of a Automotive Ponzi scheme......

:Handshake:

B

puckhead

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Do they have an office you could go to? And check what kind of parts they get you a discount on. you could always do some internet research on the company and check BBB

PoloGreenMachine

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
wow F scammers. whats the company called? how did they get your number?

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tcaphou