Got me an HD hood finally!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
LOWHOE775

LOWHOE775

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I dig it..im trying to figure out if i like the blue w/ black flares...or if all blue would look better.

Either way it still looks ****.

Yea that's what I'm debating as well. That will be a job though. Lot of prep work. Thanks

Young28

The Yukon God
Reaction score
Have you checked to see if they make paint to match panels? I bought handles and some other stuff to get painted for my 2500 and the painter recommend that vs all the prep work.

OP
OP
LOWHOE775

LOWHOE775

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Have you checked to see if they make paint to match panels? I bought handles and some other stuff to get painted for my 2500 and the painter recommend that vs all the prep work.

I will look into it, I just need to sand them down I don't like the texture showing through the paint I want them smooth like the ones that come factory color matched. That's the prep work I meant sorry. The paint I got was from autozone it was to match my paint code so is that what you meant?

Young28

The Yukon God
Reaction score
I will look into it, I just need to sand them down I don't like the texture showing through the paint I want them smooth like the ones that come factory color matched. That's the prep work I meant sorry. The paint I got was from autozone it was to match my paint code so is that what you meant?

I bought panels that are already smoothed. Might need a light scuffing. Other then that just paint.

I am not sure if they have the flares though. I got my stuff from LMC truck.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Helmetgurus