Got my hd hood!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Yuko04

"SquareBODluvr"
Reaction score
paid $200 from a member on here with no crossrails. It was actually lost in shipping and didnt arrive until two weeks later which was after all the other painting that was done on the truck. So, i wound up spraying them with rattle cans and clear.

just ask away with any questions :Handshake:

Thanks man! Them racks really set it off up top,very sleek. Were you planning on doing esky third brake light? I know with our yukons.....our rear third brake light is recessed in the body up top of the roof. And on tahoes the 3rd brake light is surface mounted on rear roof. I not sure how much modification goes in to the esky 3rd brake light for yukons......:shrug:

OP
OP
N

nmsyukon

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks man! Them racks really set it off up top,very sleek. Were you planning on doing esky third brake light? I know with our yukons.....our rear third brake light is recessed in the body up top of the roof. And on tahoes the 3rd brake light is surface mounted on rear roof. I not sure how much modification goes in to the esky 3rd brake light for yukons......:shrug:

Thanks Jonas. No i think i am done with the exterior other than painting the front and rear bumper and adding a billet grille. I personally dont like the esky third brake light so i dont have to worry about wanting to do it. With that said, i have no idea about what would need to be done to add it.

Did you get your hd hood yet?

Last edited:

Yuko04

"SquareBODluvr"
Reaction score
Thanks Jonas. No i think i am done with the exterior other than painting the front and rear bumper and adding a billet grille. I personally dont like the esky third brake light so i dont have to worry about wanting to do it. With that said, i have no idea about what would need to be done to add it.

Did you get you hd hood yet?

Funny you ask... Went to order it last thursday and the guy says they are on backorder??????? Are you kidding me... This must be on top of everyones mod list!

Biggmann

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well fedex came through and delivered my esky roof rack, 2 weeks late, but it finally got here.

newhood014.jpg

newhood015.jpg

Scott- rack really set it off:waytogo:.. Let me ask you this, did you install the cross rails on the rack? can you post some pics like to see how it looks with and with out the rails.

OP
OP
N

nmsyukon

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks Ray. No cross rails for me. I wouldn't ever use them and i think it looks sleeker without them. I'll get some more pics up when it stops raining :(

Yuko04

"SquareBODluvr"
Reaction score
Glad to see someone else is getting that damn rain! Misery loves company:flamingdevil:

OP
OP
N

nmsyukon

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Was suppose to be clear today, been raining all day :(

As you might can tell from some of my pics, my yard is in need of some rain though.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dlathem