Got my tires and wheels mounted!!! Now...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

LuSe4

Bleen Member
Reaction score
You now have one of my top three favorite 2-doors. That thing looks soooo right! How much lower are you going with it?

OP
OP
chaser0517

chaser0517

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You now have one of my top three favorite 2-doors. That thing looks soooo right! How much lower are you going with it?

Thanks alot!!
I'm not sure on the drop yet. I'm kinda stuck. I have hangers I can put on to get a few more inches in the back. But I don't know if I wanna do that or go with stock shackles/hangers and a flip.
I don't tow or anything with it. To avoid spending any more money, I may end up putting the hangers on and pulling the overload spring on it to hopefully get 3 more inches drop out of the back and even it out.
I've had to do alot to it since I got it in December. Alot of little stuff.
I had to drop it off today to get the tint redone on my two front windows. Po-po be hatin'..........

Last edited:

clean454

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i like that color so much!! looks good bro
get that thing down!!!

tuck those tires LOL!!

OP
OP
chaser0517

chaser0517

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey Clean,
How many threads do you have left on your adjustment bolts for your keys?
I have mine just about all the way down and it's not that low. I even cut down my bumpstops by about half.
Or is it just my eyes? Do those flares hang down a little lower than your fender?

99Yukon_Z71

Crazy Puerto Rican
Reaction score
**** the POPO!!!! Naw just kiddin! I just deal with it, the only reason you would get a ticket for tint is if you initially get pulled over for speeding or whatnot, and then sometimes they dont even realize my 5% tint. I just roll the windows down by the time the officer gets to my window. And if I do get the ticket, just take a receipt saying you got them taken off even though you havent!! HAHA! I know, its wrong but I like my privacy and cool interior!

BTW, You have a VERY sweet lookin silver OBS!!! Wish mine was silver instead of white!

Last edited:
OP
OP
chaser0517

chaser0517

Full Access Member
Reaction score
**** the POPO!!!! Naw just kiddin! I just deal with it, the only reason you would get a ticket for tint is if you initially get pulled over for speeding or whatnot, and then sometimes they dont even realize my 5% tint. I just roll the windows down by the time the officer gets to my window. And if I do get the ticket, just take a receipt saying you got them taken off even though you havent!! HAHA! I know, its wrong but I like my privacy and cool interior!

BTW, You have a VERY sweet lookin silver OBS!!! Wish mine was silver instead of white!

Yeah, I was picking my son up from school. Sitting at a stop sign and he pulls up and tells me to go ahead and pull over after I turn...
Complete deustch(don't know how to spell that). But there were people going faster than 20 in that school zone and he catches me at a stop sign. But he didn't say anything about my tint band being down below the AS1. He was just being a d!k. So I went ahead and had the tint replaced and gonna get it dismissed. I'm not contributing to his paycheck by paying a dumb ticket like that...

---------- Post added at 02:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:55 PM ----------

This is when I got it.
myhoe.jpg
and now until I get the back down more...Raked like a *****
CIMG0693.jpg

Last edited:

clean454

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey Clean,
How many threads do you have left on your adjustment bolts for your keys?
I have mine just about all the way down and it's not that low. I even cut down my bumpstops by about half.
Or is it just my eyes? Do those flares hang down a little lower than your fender?

hey good idea im gunna cut my bump stops i bet i get lower!! !

uhh and yea the flares are lower then the fenders not my much tho
maybe half inch well prolly a inch i can go measure it
and i have the keys all the way down the bolts are all the way loose then i turned it like a quarter tight so the bolt wont fall out
i mite even just take the bolts out they arnt doing anything LOL

OP
OP
chaser0517

chaser0517

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Gonna give it a shot. I don't tow or haul anything with it, so not worried about the weight. I don't think the overload and 1 leaf will hurt it too bad till I can scrape up money for a flip kit or decide if I want to deal with putting these hangers on it.

to get the back down more u can just remove some leafs from the leaf springs....

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tcaphou