Got my tires and wheels mounted!!! Now...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
chaser0517

chaser0517

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You flipped without a notch? How much for the shackles and hangars?
It's really not all that bad. Have a few inches between axle and frame. Only bottom out on the really nasty bumps. Don't get me wrong, I will notch it. Just don't have the notches right now.
I only had shackles and I'll probably hang on to those...

clean454

Full Access Member
Reaction score
ya bro that look soooooooo much better

im glade i can help u out :Handshake:

i reall like ur hoe it looks awesome
silver tint dropped

the clear head lights are pretty sick idea as well
but tint the corners with clear markers and head lights
woul set that thing off
and tint ur tails a little
just put some clear coat over them just a slight tint
and ud be set IMO

but cleat hoe man

blackcoffee

O.G. Black.
Reaction score
Hey I'm thinking, black front bumper from a diesel. Black out the grille, and either shaved antenna or a stubby antenna.

---------- Post added at 01:24 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:16 AM ----------

Searched high and low for this,

14n2s0p.jpg

nastety92

Reaction score
Nice looking truck, I like its final drop.

How is the ride compared to stock? Other than the keys up front and the flip kit, do you have any other suspention mods?

What shocks are you using?

Thank you for the help and nice looking truck.

Nick

foreverfalcon40

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sweet ride! Can;t wait for the front end to be put on. Black out the grill while your at it and then the wheels!

OP
OP
chaser0517

chaser0517

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Nice looking truck, I like its final drop.

How is the ride compared to stock? Other than the keys up front and the flip kit, do you have any other suspention mods?

What shocks are you using?

Thank you for the help and nice looking truck.

Nick

Thanks for the comments guys. I need to do a notch in the back. It rides pretty smooth, but the back bottoms out on the harsh stuff til I get that notch. I'm using Belltech Street performance shocks. I could go for a little stiffer ride, but these shocks are new so it'll be awhile before I try something else out.

---------- Post added at 04:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:22 PM ----------

Sweet ride! Can;t wait for the front end to be put on. Black out the grill while your at it and then the wheels!

Yeah..... I forgot to mention that I sold the front end. I sold it for more than I paid for it because I didn't want to mess around with spending more money to get it painted and so on...
But with the money from that, I ended up getting my true dual Flowmaster exhaust done, a flip kit, a billet bowtie rearview mirror, and almost had enough left to get my notch. I'll get it ordered Friday.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
weeda3068