Got My Wheels In

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Superhoe

Superhoe

Reaction score
So I finally got them installed.

Black Rhino 22x9.5 Traverse made by TSW
Nitto 285/45 22 Terra Grapplers

I love how they look. Also I think the ride is better than it was with the Bridgestones and Z71 18" wheels.

Sorry about it being dirty, there is still snow here.

picture.jpg

picture.jpg

picture.jpg

picture.jpg

MACHO

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Glad you went with the 22's. They look very sharp!!

Now time to remove that badge by the rear passenger door :)

---------- Post added at 09:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:48 PM ----------

Get your mind out of the gutter!!

Sorry, I couldn't help myself haha

OP
OP
Superhoe

Superhoe

Reaction score
Glad you went with the 22's. They look very sharp!!

Now time to remove that badge by the rear passenger door :)

---------- Post added at 09:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:48 PM ----------

Sorry, I couldn't help myself haha

Thanks. I like my zr1 badging on the side.

---------- Post added at 11:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:03 PM ----------

Here is a pic of them. Some like it some hate it. I like them. Wilwoods are next going to try and get them in zr1 blue. I also have a b&b exhaust that i am going to install this week.

picture.php

Last edited:

Blazed

Accepting Donations
Reaction score
Paint that top silver part in your front bumper black and call it done!
Looks sick!

MACHO

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks. I like my zr1 badging on the side.

---------- Post added at 11:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:03 PM ----------

Here is a pic of them. Some like it some hate it. I like them. Wilwoods are next going to try and get them in zr1 blue. I also have a b&b exhaust that i am going to install this week.

picture.php

Photo doesn't work. I think I remember seeing the zr1 it in another thread tho. Couldn't tell that's what it was from the other photos. Everyone has their own little touches. I like your truck a lot tho, the new rims really sets it off.

OP
OP
Superhoe

Superhoe

Reaction score
Photo doesn't work. I think I remember seeing the zr1 it in another thread tho. Couldn't tell that's what it was from the other photos. Everyone has their own little touches. I like your truck a lot tho, the new rims really sets it off.

Thanks. It now looks how I visualized it when I started the project. Just a few things left and it will be finished.

Here are the pics of the ZR1 emblems.

picture.jpg

picture.jpg

picture.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rnfernandez1968