Got them Twenty-ferrrrrrrrrs today!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

WHITEOUT

Dont Hate-Appreciate
Reaction score
Looking good Jonas!!! Mucho better:hands:

Why dont you adjust out your upper and lower arms? Doesn't look like have, but I could be wrong? Just wondering why you don't since you forked out the mad cash for adjustable arms.

OP
OP
Yuko04

Yuko04

"SquareBODluvr"
Reaction score
Looking good Jonas!!! Mucho better:hands:

Why dont you adjust out your upper and lower arms? Doesn't look like have, but I could be wrong? Just wondering why you don't since you forked out the mad cash for adjustable arms.

I was just waiting on the 4's so I could adjust to them. She is all dialed in now. Thanks for the props Austin!

---------- Post added at 09:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:31 PM ----------

Thanks for the love,fellas!!! SHE Is finally coming together. Couple of you guys were wondering about the drive and the handling with the Spohn's on.
WORTH EVERY PENNY!!!
There is no more funky sway in the rearend and non of that off tracking you get with bigger wheels. Corners are like being on a rail. I had reservations about running the 305 vs the 295,but I am happy I went with the 305. had to trim some of the plastic liner,but that took all of 60 seconds.
55mph to 75mph is good, when i get to 85,just a hair of a wobble and over a hundred was real smooth also.
The funniest thing about these wheels are that each rim has 2 valve stems. I have never seen that before and I have had lots of wheels, just never 24's. I spose 1 is for air and the other is for the TPMS.

Overall i really like the look the feel and the attention this YUKON gets now! Can't wait to get this hood on.

THANKS again you all! TYF fer life:Handshake:

OP
OP
Yuko04

Yuko04

"SquareBODluvr"
Reaction score
looking nice.. they allow the 4 link to truly show now. just enough red to pop out at ya and say hey how you doin..

Your right man...they say"how ya doin?" and I say"just graaaaaavy"!

OP
OP
Yuko04

Yuko04

"SquareBODluvr"
Reaction score
Actually I dont know. They seemed the same if not lighter. My buddy complained about lifting them up when truck was on the hoist,but then again i can put up twice as much as my buddy weighs:happy175:

CEN2MENTAL95

Banned
Reaction score
Actually I dont know. They seemed the same if not lighter. My buddy complained about lifting them up when truck was on the hoist,but then again i can put up twice as much as my buddy weighs:happy175:

i did the same when I put my NNBS 20's on.....I was like "holy **** these are ALOT heavier than my prius rims" :lol:

Travieso

Boooooooost !
Reaction score
picture.jpg

beautiful man. you have achieved the goal i've been visualizing. now it's just a matter of time before i order this stuff. Info on the Rear Disk Brakes ?