Got tired of waiting.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

withac

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well, Tahoeforum is STILL not up so I decided to come on over and check this place out. I already see quite a few familiar names. Site looks promising.

OP
OP
withac

withac

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks guys. I kept hanging on hopin' Tahoe would get up and going. Nothing against this site, I just hated leaving that huge archive of posts on all those subjects. Guess it's time we started our own history, eh?

tast101

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Tf.com isn't coming back. If it does I wouldn't waste my time bcus if they let it go this long without fixing it that means they don't care. Shaggy cares about his forums and when somethings wrong his right on it. Just my .02 but welcome

Last edited:

05Yukon

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Tf.com isn't coming ban. If it does I would waGe my time bcus if they let it go this long without fixing it that means they don't care. Shaggy cares about his forums and when somethings wrong his right on it. Just my .02 but welcome

are you drunk or on a blackberry or something?

Rollin Thunder

Banned for Repeatedly Insulting Members
Reaction score
Tf.com isn't coming ban. If it does I would waGe my time bcus if they let it go this long without fixing it that means they don't care. Shaggy cares about his forums and when somethings wrong his right on it. Just my .02 but welcome

theres this app out there for the iphone called nimby. Stops drunk posts and twitters. You might wanna try it. lol.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dapdapdap