Greeting from Orlando, FL.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
97Yukon4x4

97Yukon4x4

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Cool. Thx bro. I use to have a 407-579 number. You should edit it and take your number out and pm it instead. There's a lot of lurkers that aren't registered members so its better to be safe. I'll shoot you my contacts too. My name is Drew.

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk 2

Hey Drew, for some reason it will not let me reply to the PM you sent me. Not until I reach 10 post.. Not a problem. Anyhoo any time you want to get your hands dirty or learn something new feel free to contact me. I in my garage every Saturday and Sunday working on one thing or another. Your more than welcome to stop by.. Nice talking to ya and hope to meet you in the future. D

Denali0229

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey Drew, for some reason it will not let me reply to the PM you sent me. Not until I reach 10 post.. Not a problem. Anyhoo any time you want to get your hands dirty or learn something new feel free to contact me. I in my garage every Saturday and Sunday working on one thing or another. Your more than welcome to stop by.. Nice talking to ya and hope to meet you in the future. D

Awesome. Thanks bro. Yeah I think you need 10 posts to send a pm. I'm actually at the chick fil a right near your house now.

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk 2

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rnfernandez1968