Hail damage

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
L

lightflyer1

Reaction score
Sounded like cannons when those things hit the windows. Had to gather the kids and get on the opposite side of the house. When those things hit the windows the tore through every thing. Screens, Double pane glass, blackout blinds and louvered blinds. Glass was flying everywhere! It also came very fast. There were warnings of severe weather but it came in very quickly.

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
round rock got rocked.

missed us this time.. but in tx it feels like it's inevitable. and I say that with 3 cars sitting outside. got a quote for a simple car port that would fit in with the neighborhood at over 20k. ***** crazy.

I kinda hate it here.
a carport should be very easy to do DIY for a ton less than 20k that's insanity.

Dustin Jackson

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That's insane, when our town had hail damage (not common) a few different dent repair shops moved into town and were busting out dents left and right.

I was able to get my entire car sorted out for $500 insurance deductible but your dents are HUGE. Best of luck man, I know I would drive the crap out of a dented tahoe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Budzy24