has anyone used pacesetter headers??

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

My07hoe

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
has anyone used a set of the long tube pacesetter headers on 07 tahoe 5.3L?

JKmotorsports

Rollin the boosted grocery-getter
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Not an 07+ model, but I'm running a set of longtubes on my 01 and don't see why the quality would be any different between the models. I've had them for about 4 yrs or so with no problems. Flange is a good thickness, welds are decent, and fit was spot on. For the price, I think they are great headers.

doubletapdrew

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Done have them on my Yukon but run the ceramic coated longtubes on the camaro. They are one of the best bang for the buck headers IMO.

tx tahoe z71

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Check out LPP stainless headers. $450 on sale with y-pipe. I am running a set and had some fitment issues with the front driveshaft, but I am a NBS so this might not be an issue with NNBS.

If you have salted roads in the winter, I would definitely opt for a stainless header over regular steel (like Pacesetter). And headers will make your truck LOUD, so know what you are getting into. You will wake your neighbors when you start your truck.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ela2q